Things change . . . we need to adapt.
This isn’t always so easy. Sometimes it is, and other times we may feel a bit stuck.
This has been more challenging lately.
Are our lives complete? Do we have everything that we need available?
The thing that stays the same, though, is that we can support ourselves by holding our collarbones. This area of the body supports us as we try to adapt – it has specific energetic vibrations that help us on all levels. It helps us to adapt to new situations, circumstances, and environments.
There are times when life makes it seem almost impossible to settle. When these external events occur –
- moving to a new city or town
- being made redundant or starting a new job
- divorcing or losing a spouse
- or even travelling to a new time zone or altitude.
These events challenge us. We can ease this transition by holding our 22s.
We adapt to our environments and bring different views, traditions, and experiences. In some cases, these adaptations merge cultures as in the Japanese Gardens case here in Ireland. In other cases, these adaptations are more subtle as in the ways that we interact with other people and with our internal dialogues.
Safety energy locks 22 (SEL 22) are located below the collarbones or clavicle – one on the right and one on the left. To harmonize SEL 22, we can:
- hold our index finger, or
- place our hands on the SEL 22 (right and left), or
- hold our left upper arm with our right hand, and hold our right inner thigh with our left hand, or
- hold the left 22 with our left hand and hold the left inner thigh with our right hand.