You can help yourself feel better now.
Sometimes the best self-care is to receive a session. Relaxation, resetting your energies, and recharging your batteries. If this appeals to you as a first step – book a session here.
In addition to this, you can take small steps by holding specific places on your body to help reset your energy: Fingers, Main Central, and Mudras are the most popular.
Here are three easy ways to help yourself feel better. Each option includes a list of some benefits and a link to a full page for that self-care. I hope you find them useful. Try them out and see which are best for you today.
If you have questions about your practice, I can help you learn more.
2) Ease your Emotions with simple Finger Holds
- Ease difficult emotions by holding a finger
- Hold a finger to help specific functions in your body
- To feel more peaceful and in harmony, hold a sequence of fingers
3) Reduce Fatigue by holding the Mudras
- Specific hand positions to ease specific concerns
- Can be used individually
- Help yourself release fatigue and feel better
- Hold a mudra and experience the magic
You can also see how many of the JSJ instructors interpret these forms of self-care through the We Are One videos on the official Jin Shin Jyutsu YouTube channel.
So, Now What?
I hope you’ve found these easy practices helpful. They help every aspect of our being – and give added boosts in specific areas. And, these are just the first step in your self-care journey with JSJ. After that, there are so many ways you can help yourself! If you’ve found these introductory holds helpful and would like to learn more, get in touch – by ringing or messaging 089-402-9667 or setting aside an hour for a session.