Yes, you can do acupressure on yourself.
DIY JSJ is you holding specific places on your own body to activate your innate healing capacity. As you hold specific places on your body
- tensions melt away,
- your breathing eases, and
- your mind becomes more clear.
Here are three easy ways to help yourself feel better. To give you some insights into the magic of DIY acupressure and Jin Shin Jyutsu, here are some starting points. Often, people find it a bit confusing about how to hold the points effectively.
So, if you are longing for a moment of peace and calm (that lasts for much longer), join me for a free short session to experience the magic. Reading about it just doesn’t capture your transformation.
2) Ease your Emotions with simple Finger Holds
- Ease difficult emotions by holding a finger
- Hold a finger to help specific functions in your body
- To feel more peaceful and in harmony, hold a sequence of fingers
3) Reduce Fatigue by holding the Mudras
- Specific hand positions to ease specific concerns
- Can be used individually
- Help yourself release fatigue and feel better
- Hold a mudra and experience the magic
You can also see how many of the JSJ instructors interpret these forms of self-care through the We Are One videos on the official Jin Shin Jyutsu YouTube channel.
So, Now What?
I hope you’ve found these easy practices helpful. They help every aspect of our being – and give added boosts in specific areas. And, these are just the first step in your self-care journey with JSJ. After that, there are so many ways you can help yourself! If you’ve found these introductory holds helpful and would like to learn more, get in touch – by ringing or messaging 089-402-9667 or setting aside an hour for a session.