You can have a FREE 15 minute chat with Jackie to learn more about how Jin Shin Jyutsu might help you with your specific concerns.
Energy Balancing through Jin Shin Jyutsu Acupressure
Your session is a special time just for you. You can relax, rest, and rejuvenate.
You can feel better! Benefits of sessions include:
- improved energy
- better sleep
- decreased tension
- improved flexibility
- greater inner peace and serenity
While, you’re receiving your treatment, you’ll rest comfortably on a padded massage table. Light touch is applied to the body through clothing in sequences along the meridian pathways.
* a consultation about what has brought you to Jin Shin Jyutsu.
* application of personalized flows to help you feel better.
* self-care tips for use at home to extend the benefits of your sessions.
Your investment for a session is 60 euros.
Not sure if this is for you?
Ring today for a FREE 15 minute chat with Jackie to learn more about how Jin Shin Jyutsu might help you with your specific concerns.
If you’d like to learn more or schedule a session, call/message Jackie at 089-402-9667.
During the session both client and practitioner wear face masks. Sessions are spaced to reduce exposure to viruses – the treatment room is completely sanitized between sessions
All necessary precautions are being taken, including sanitation and disinfecting practices (recommended by Irish Therapists Association, HSE, and WHO) to ensure health and safety of all clients and to limit the spread of communicable diseases.
Any client who:
- is exhibiting Flu- or COVID-like symptoms;
- has exhibited these symptoms within the last 14 days leading up to their appointment;
- has been knowingly exposed within 30 days, either directly or through a household member being exposed;
- has received a positive diagnosis within the last 30 days leading up to their appointment;
- has travelled outside Ireland within the last 14 days
… should not schedule in-office appointments at this time. This will help to prevent exposure to others.
Any appointments that must be canceled or rescheduled due to possible exposure to COVID-19 will have the cancellation fee waived.