Menopause relief with JSJ:
focus on hot flashes, mood changes and brain fog
ONLINE JSJ workshop to improve your day
Buy your ticket
In this workshop, you will learn simple and effective JSJ holds and practices to help
- relieve hot flashes
- lessen mood changes
- clear brain fog
- improve overall well-being during menopause
Jackie will guide you through each hold, explaining its purpose and benefits, and you will have an opportunity to practice them in a supportive and nurturing environment.
Join Jackie and other like-minded women on the menopause journey where you can sit comfortably as you experience the magic of Jin Shin Jyutsu.
Buy your ticket so you can look forward to:
- An opportunity to learn simple new holds to help you flow through life.
- Connecting with others who can relate to where you are.
- Receiving support and encouragement
- Experiencing peace and calm that you can have any time, anywhere.
- A quiet hour where you can recharge yourself.
Calm, gentle healing
Jackie McGloughlin is an acupressure therapist who works 1:1 and teaches DIY JSJ acupressure.
Make the most of this opportunity to discover the power of JSJ for menopause relief and nurture yourself during this transformative time.
Replays are available if you can’t make it on the day.