Energy Flows with Jackie recognises that your privacy is important and is committed to respecting your privacy. This page is the data policy statement showing how your details are used and your privacy is protected.
I will apply appropriate protection and management of any information you share with me. The information you submit will be kept confidential and with the highest standards of security. The information you provide will be held and used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of my site: https://energyflows.ie/
By providing me with your data, you warrant to me that you are over 16 years of age.
My full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Energy Flows t/a Energy Flows with Jackie
Name of person in charge of Data Protection/GDPR: Jackie McGloughlin
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 29 Castle Dawson, Maynooth, Kildare, W23Y8P2
Telephone number: 089 402 9667
It is very important that the information I hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let me know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us email@example.com
2. WHAT DATA DO I COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND I PROCESS IT
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data. I may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to me whether that be through the contact form on my website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send me. I process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. My lawful ground for this processing is my legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to me, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and card details. I process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. My lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and me and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use my website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. I process this data to operate my website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of my website, to maintain back-ups of my website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of my website, other online services and business. My lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable me to properly administer my website and my business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of my website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on my website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use my website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access my website. The source of this data is my analytics tracking system. I process this data to analyse your use of my website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of my advertising. My lawful ground for this processing is my legitimate interests which in this case are to enable me to properly administer my website and my business, grow my business and decide my marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from my and my third parties and your communication preferences. I process this data to enable you to partake in my promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. My lawful ground for this processing is my legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use my products/services, to develop them, to grow my business and to decide my marketing strategy.
- I may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising I serve you. My lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interest which is to grow my business. I may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. My lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow my business).
I collect Sensitive data as part of my wellness program. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. I do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
To perform my contract, I require clients to complete an intake form to ensure that they can take part in the program. This form will ask for personal data covered under the health category of sensitive data. The information that is provided in this form is used as a basis to create a program and a way for Energy Flows to monitor the performance of clients.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
As a visitor to this website, I may be using Google fonts and as such your IP address will be made available to Google. Please note that Google can have access to your IP address and/or personal when their platform is used in the performance of the website. Many websites and apps use Google services to improve their content and keep it free. When they integrate my services, these sites and apps share information with Google. In order to learn more about the kind of information that is used please click on https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-US
In relation to any online course or accounts you set up via Energy Flows website- the accuracy of the information supplied remains the responsibility of the account holder. Please note that the account will remain on our servers until either you delete, amend, or use the account.
4. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
My lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
You can ask me or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time [by logging into the website and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences] OR [by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or] OR by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require me to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom I sell, transfer, or merge parts of my business or my assets.
I require all third parties to whom I transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. I only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with my instructions.
The Client understands that the Acupressure Therapist is not acting in the capacity of a doctor, and that any advice given by Energy Flows is not meant to take the place of advice by these professionals. If the Client is under the care of a healthcare professional or currently uses prescription medications, the Client should discuss any changes or potential supplement use with his or her doctor and should not discontinue any prescription medications without first consulting his or her doctor.
The Client has chosen to work with Energy Flows and understands that the information received should not be seen as medical or nursing advice and is not meant to take the place of seeing licensed health professionals.
7. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Energy Flows uses the WordPress platform for my website and my hosting is carried out by Maxer Hosting who has servers in a variety of EU countries which are covered under GDPR.
8. DATA SECURITY
I have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. I also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they must keep it confidential.
I have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
9. DATA RETENTION
I will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes I collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data, I look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
During the performance of my contract, some sensitive data may be transferred through my operating systems. This information can be both in telephone and text formats. I treat this information with the utmost importance and given the sensitivity and possible legal consequences which could be attached to the retention of this material, I operate a specific retention period for this area. I will store this information for six years upon completion of the agreed contract with that individual, even if they are part of a corporate contract that covers a wide range of people.
For tax purposes, the law requires me to keep basic information about my customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances, I may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case I may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
10. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at: https://www.dataprotection.ie/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email me at email@example.com
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, I may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
I may need to request specific information from you to help me confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. I may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up my response.
I try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take me longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://www.dataprotection.ie/. I should be grateful if you would contact me first if you do have a complaint so that I can try to resolve it for you.
11. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. I do not control these third-party websites and am not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave my website, I encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit. Examples of our third-party links are Acuity, Stripe, Linkedin, and Instagram- this is not an extensive link and some of these platforms may not be in operation at this current time. There will also be other third-party links attached to the Squarespace platform which are used to enhance the performance of the website. Please note this is not an exhaustive list and can be added to or deleted to as this website evolves.